Monday, May 2, 2011

Harris Teeter Super Double Coupons 4/27-5/3

This week Harris Teeter had a super double coupon event. This means that all coupons with a face value of up to $1.98 will be doubled. (max of 20 coupons per day per household)

For example: a coupon for $1.50 off Philly Cooking Creme will be doubled (to $2.99) making the item free because the normal price is $2.99

My first trip was a great success, although I accidentally deleted the photo.

Here is what I bought:

  • 12pk Lipton 1/2 and 1/2 tea lemonade
  • Snackwell Fudge Drizzled Popcorn snack packs
  • (3) Weber Grilling Spice Blends
  • (2) Biltmore Marinade
  • (12) Fuze Beverages 20oz
  • (2) Milka Chocolate Hazelnut Bars
  • (3) Minute Frozen Steam White Rice
  • (3) Minute Frozen Steam Brown Rice
  • (3) Reach Mint Dental Floss
  • Chunk of Machego Cheese
  • (2) Buitoni Fresh Pasta 
  • (4) Philadelphia Cooking Cream
  • Riceworks Rice Chips
  • Kraft Big Slices Swiss Cheese
  • Baileys Hazelnut Coffee Creamer

My totals for this trip are :

TOTAL SPENT: $15.75
TOTAL SAVED: $118.58


The next trip was a few days later. I took some days off to celebrate my birthday.
This trip I got a photo of.....

This trip included:
  • (4) Bags Tostitos Chips
  • (2) Tostitos Salsa
  • (3) Mr Clean Magic Eraser
  • (6) Degree Deodorant
  • (6) Crest Pro Health Toothpaste
  • (6) Oral B Toothbrushes
  • (5) Reach Dental Floss
  • (1) Minute Frozen Steam Brown Rice
  • (25) Sobe Lifewater
  • (1) Smart Balance Milk
  • (1) Salad Mix
  • (1) Cippolini Onion Dip
  • (1) Artichoke Lemon Pesto
  • (1) Pimento Cheese Spread
The totals for this trip are as follows:

TOTAL SPENT: $26.25
TOTAL SAVED: $93.79


WEEKLY TOTALS SO FAR:
SPENT $42.00
(This is a higher than average spent amount. I splurged on the Sobe Lifewaters because Brian loves them! With my coupons they ended up being $0.69 each)
SAVED $212.37

I will be going again tomorrow to see if I can get some more free stuff. The stores were low on inventory today, so I will see if I can get the stuff that they were currently out of tomorrow before the event ends. 



3 comments:

  1. That is awesome. I was looking into doing coupons but the majority of the coupons seem to be for processed foods and I don't eat that! Boo. but seems good for cleaning supplies and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are actually a ton of coupons for organic items and unprocessed foods.
    Here are some good ones:

    http://www.extremesavingswithdivadesirae.com/2011/03/you-say-you-cant-find-coupons-for.html

    ReplyDelete